The Beehive: Known for Unsurpassed Experience When it Comes to Bee Removal!
We provide fast, friendly and surprisingly affordable solutions to all bee and wasp problems in Avondale.
Welcome to The Beehive bee and wasp removal! We're a BBB member (with an A+ rating) for our valued customers. We've served thousands of satisfied customers in Avondale and throughout the Valley! We have extensive experience with bee removal. In fact we ONLY specialize in bee and wasp control! If it stings and flies, we take care of eliminating it. We're family owned and operated, with old fashioned values of honesty and integrity!
Avondale has a serious problem with wild feral bees. And it’s impossible to tell if the bees are Africanized bees or domestic honey bees just by looking at them.
We highly recommend not treating the beehive yourself. It’s always best to call a professional company that knows how to safely handle a bee nest properly.
Bee Extermination and Bee Control, Wasp,
Hornets and Beehive Removal is All We Do 24/7!
We remove bees from residential and commercial structures, as well as from many other types of buildings. We also remove bee nests from roofs, walls, attics, chimneys, columns, in voids and much more.
If you need more information, call 623-910-4452 today we'll be glad to help YOU and other Avondale residents!
Honeybees will build their hives inside of structural voids. If left untreated for over 3 to 4 weeks, the honey and comb may need to be removed. It’s always best to take care of the problem as soon as possible.
Rest assured that not all bee nests are Africanized; there are domestic bees in the Valley as well — but they look identical.
It’s common to have bees at your pool. But fret and fear not — we have a treatment for that as well.
Bee extermination or bee removal, as well as extermination of wasps, bumble bees, hornets and yellow jackets and bees at a swimming pools is our specialty.
Being seasoned beekeepers, we know how to handle and specialize in live bee rescue and relocation as well.
If it flies and stings, we can get rid of it... Guaranteed!
"Excellent service, good communication, reasonable prices, professional work. Thanks!"
– Mario Cesar Chavez
Why Choose THE BEEHIVE?
- More than 30 years of unsurpassed experience
- Friendly and professional technicians
- State certified technicians
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Emergency service available
- Great customer service
- Our extensive construction experience makes us the best choice for repair work
- Work guaranteed
- On Angie's List
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- HOA-family-business-property management friendly
- Locally owned and operated
- Specializing in difficult problem bee infestations or reoccurring bee problem
- Bee removal of domestic European honey bees
- Live bee removal and relocation / humane bee rescue
- Control of Africanized bees
- Bee extermination / bee elimination (when needed)
- Wasp control / paper wasp / mud dauber wasp extermination
- Bee swarm removal
- Extermination of yellow jackets / extermination of hornets
- Control of bumble bees / control of carpenter bees
- Removal of bees drinking at swimming pools or water fountains, or bees drinking at water features
- Bee removal from walls, attics, trees and structures of all kinds
- Honeycomb removal and cleanup
- Construction repair of roofs, drywall, stucco, etc. after beehive/honeycomb removal
- Bee proofing / sealing of your home
- Property inspections
Our Services Include:
Recommended by pest control companies throughout the Valley!
- Bee control, wasp extermination, and removal of other stinging insects
- Live bee rescue and relocation to a beekeeper
- Beehive removal and extermination and bee control
- 24-hour availability
- Fast, 1-hour response
- Honey and comb removal
- Complete construction repair
- Free quote and consultation
- Bee removal at your swimming pool or water fountain
- Home bee proofing/sealing
- Residential and commercial property inspection