AZ State OPM Certified
Professional Bee and Wasp Removal Experts You Can Trust — Available 24/7!
BBB Member, A+ Rating!
THE BEEHIVE serves all Phoenix-Metro!
Don't waste time on other bee removal services in the Phoenix area — we have great prices, unsurpassed experience, and a full guarantee! Call The Beehive LLC today for a FREE estimate!
THE BEEHIVE is Phoenix, Arizona’s bee removal experts. You'll love our friendly experienced technicians. Plus, we're a BBB member with an A+ rating. When it comes to bee removal, it's our forte. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with bee removal and bee control. Thousands of home and business owners throughout the Phoenix Metro area already love our service:
"For someone who is allergic to bees and with 3 small kids, I couldn't have asked for better service."
"They know bees!!! We had bees get in our exterior wall. Everything the local exterminator told us to do was wrong, which was to spray them to kill them and seal them off. When we did this they started coming in our house. This company came out on a Sunday for the same price as midweek. They removed the hive along with 50,000+ bees from the exterior wall of our house. They were extremely professional, making sure they removed the entire hive — and even vacuuming up the bees, spraying the area to remove the smell, and repairing our wall so you can't even tell they were there. They also have a three-year guarantee/warranty in case the bees return or [if there are any issues] on their repair. Please call them first and you will save yourself a lot of stress and money!"
Here's why Phoenix residents call us for bee removal services:
Protecting your family, pets and property from invasion of bees and wasps is our specialty. Emergency bee removal service also available!
- FREE estimate
- 24/7 emergency bee removal service
- BBB member with an A+ rating
- Locally owned
- References available
- Warranties on services provided
Some people like seeing honey bees and don’t mind letting them stay on their property, until the day comes when the beehive gets over populated and the bees become aggressive. It’s important to understand these possible dangers ahead of time so that if you encounter bees on your property, you know it's urgent to have them removed as quickly as possible.
Relocating bees is a great practice when possible, but extermination of Africanized bees is sometimes unavoidable and absolutely necessary — or when they get in places where they just cant be rescued.
Do you have reoccurring bee infestations? THE BEEHIVE specializes in difficult bee removals, as well as getting rid of bees in common places.
Having been beekeepers for over 30 years means we have extensive experience with bees and bee control. It also means we can be trusted to get the job done quickly and correctly.
Serving homeowners, commercial clients, property managers, HOA, apartment complexes, schools and municipalities.
- Specializing in difficult problem bee infestations or reoccurring bee problems
- Bee removal of domestic European honey bees
- Live bee removal and relocation
- Humane bee rescue
- Removal of Africanized bees
- Bee extermination / bee elimination (when needed)
- Wasp control
- Bee swarm removal
- Extermination of yellow jackets or wasps
- Extermination of hornets
- Control of bumble bees
- Control of carpenter bees
- Eliminate bees drinking water at swimming pools or water fountains
- Bee removal from walls, attics, trees and structures of all kinds
- Extermination of paper wasps
- Extermination of mud dauber wasps
- Honeycomb removal and cleanup
- Construction repair of roofs, drywall, stucco, etc. after a beehive/honeycomb removal
- Bee proofing / sealing of your home
Keeping our customers happy is a priority to us. We use safe bee elimination and bee control techniques, while protecting your family, pets and property!
THE BEEHIVE is locally owned and operated. Gladly providing bee-removal services for Phoenix AZ.
- Free quote and consultation
- Available 24/7
- Emergency service
- Valley wide service
Our Services Include:
- 1-hour, fast response
- Humane, live bee rescue and relocation to a beekeeper
- Honey bee control, bee removal
- Swarm removal
- Honeycomb removal & clean up
- In-house construction repair work
- Removal of bees at your swimming pool or water fountain
- Home bee proofing/sealing
- Residential and commercial property inspection